Monday, 22 January 2007

Te Anau Camp

Man, God is faithful! We have just had an amazing week at camp - super weather, no injuries, hardly any deaths and best of all, a week in touch with our creater and friend. Due to the good weather we had a whole bunch of boating fun, biscuiting, water skiing, sailing, windsurfing - I was so impressed with how well everyone did!!! SO we may have got a little crispy in the sun but thats ok. Im so thankfull for the grace of god that enabled all us leaders to survive the week, the faithfullness of God that meant we were kept safe and for the presence of God, that saw lives changed and touched by the love of our saviour Jesus. AWESOME!!! All glory to God - he rocks my world!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds just awesome! I'm glad camp was a blast! I am home now so we will have to catch up. Sorry I missed church, we didn't get away on time. Not long now until Vanuatu. You must be getting excited! See you soon. :D

Anonymous said...

hi miri! ben here. Just thought id say I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Miribelle :)
Awesome work at church tonight my love !
Anyway the point of this message is to ask you to
post your prayer requests on this blog and also to
post any future prayer requests you have. My memory is hopeless and this way I'll have a handy reference !! Lol !! Thanks :)
God bless, Mama T