




o m goodness - check out the cuteness of this baby!!! Arggghhhh!!! I want one! A good friend from work has just had her baby - named her Dalila, and it was only 1.7kgs (smol smol) and look - so cute!!! So Annie (mama) is camping at out at the hospital until the baby is 2 kgs....it was such an amazing thing to hold a baby so small, to feel how light it was, how vulnerable and delicate, and cute, and man, life is precious! I was on a high for a while afterwards! (still am!) So photos are of Tom and Annie (mama and papa, both kids from work), and then of me, regina and annie (two close friends from work)at the hospital.
Also, some of feeding the fish while snorkeling the other day - but babies are so much more exciting! Wow, lol.
Also, a picture of mamas club. A friend from queenstown who was visiting came and took class which was a great learning experience for me (watching someone who knew what they were doing!). The mamas loved it so thats good!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! She is so gorgeous!! Your so lucky! You have a baby to play with!! :D 1.7kg is tiny. So many people are getting married and having babies at church. I'm a bit jealous! hehe! I should make friends with someone who is pregnant and then I can have a baby to play with too :D Well I am being really bad and procrastinating so I should go and do my work. Have a great week! Lots of love and hugs! xoxo
Yay Miri! Exciting times, watching life begin right in front of your eyes is amazing. It's going to be good to watch the huge amount of growth that goes on in the first 9 months!
It's interesting here watching how children are part of the society from a really early age. We tend to segregate our kids our of so many things (at least relative to here) - here the babe in arms are carried by the four year olds, who are watched over by the 7 year olds, who are running around workplaces, streets, shops and helping out the 20-40 year olds, and the 50 year old grandmas are sitting around watching the whole thing (life) too!!
Keep the photos coming!
xx
Anna
Post a Comment