Hey Dudes!
Well, it official, ive been emailing too much - the guy at this place knows my name! Oops! Here are some more pics from work, and home, and around the place. Just finished a pretty full-on week...good to be getting to know some local peeps though! Seeing as its friday night, and on friday night we have adventure night in dunedin i fugured id do it vanuatu styles - go play in a terrential downpour! Very fun (can you tell ive been hanging out by myself!!!) Anyway, enjoy the pics. Will write properly soon.
p.s. the bug is the one thing we have been warned about that will bite on land...Simon found it in his sock!
2 comments:
Hi Miribelle :)
Sorry about the silence ... have been away in Wellington for PPTA ... interesting and informative but not a milieu I enjoy really so it is lovely to be home :) The pics are great !!! Keep them coming :) and NEVER say you are emailing too much !! You have NO IDEA how lovely it is to open up your blog and see a new posting there and to be able to be so up to date with how things are going for you :) I'm sure your parents are loving it ....and it certainly brings a smile to my face and a prayer to my heart each time :) ....so you just get to know the guy's name and chat to him so he starts to HOPE you will come in !!!! Lol !!!
I think it is important you find some friends to hang out with soon because as a regular passtime playing in torrential downpours has a limited lifespan I suspect !!!! Lol !!!
Well my love I am shattered after two nights in a noisy hotel so I'm off to bed .... ah bliss !!
Look after yourself. Are there any specific literacy aspects you could do with help or support for ? You are doing great work there ... I'm praying for you :)
With love and hugs, Sandra
hello miriam
its me, danita. its really nice to see that you are having fun and being challenged at the same time in vanuatu...if i can, i might just visit you there sometime this year. is it safe??..lol. anyway caught up with cathy on saturday and she is doing great. as for me life hasn't changed much, still LIVING. sorry for th late reply i have been a bit busy lately that i had absolutely no time for mails. anyway keep posting and I'm sure you'll do splendidly well there in vanuatu. take care and hey...welcome to island life...lol.
love and prayers
danita stirckland
Post a Comment